The success of any organization depends on the ability of all of its members, regardless of their role or position, to look towards the same north star and march collectively in that direction. At EVOLVE to Lead, we ask the tough questions about how your organization is currently running. Through cultural and operational assessments, development of strategic and annual plans, and a variety of organizational trainings, EVOLVE to Lead helps identify and close the gaps that keep your organization from reaching its North Star. Are you ready to take a hard look at the current state of your culture and operations, reveal ways to equitably distribute responsibility across your organization, and reimagine what the collective journey looks like towards a shared North Star? Take the next step in your organizational development with EVOLVE to Lead today.
Have you seen a drop in engagement and deflation in the entrepreneurial spirit of your employees? If your employees have been demonstrating or communicating a level of frustration, remember that people don’t leave jobs, they leave bosses and cultures. It may be time for you to do a cultural assessment of your organization to mitigate decreases in productivity or an increasing rate of attrition. Cultural assessments evaluate your company’s culture and how macro and micro cultures affect each other, identifying what gaps need to be filled in order to achieve a strong and positive culture. At EVOLVE to Lead, we pay attention to the employee experience based on how people identify themselves through race, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, and more, to ensure an equitable and inclusive workplace. When EVOLVE to Lead provides a cultural assessment of your company, you will receive the following:
- Quantitative and qualitative assessments across the organization through anonymous and confidential surveys, employee interviews, and in-person observations
- One-Page Situation Report delivered to senior leadership that zeros in on the cultural components that impact organizational operations and employee experience
Are you looking to fix or implement your business systems but don’t know where the crack in the pipeline is? An operational assessment can help your organization identify what internal processes must be improved and codified in order for the organization to run smoothly AND in compliance with regulatory demands. When EVOLVE to Lead provides an operational assessment of your company, you will receive the following:
- Assess disciplinary areas of operations, finance, compliance, risk, information systems, HR, etc. by surveying and observing employees in-person to determine inefficiencies and proficiencies in business processes
- One-Page Situation Report delivered to senior leadership detailing how you can improve and codify business procedures
When assessing the impact that your organization has on your market, how do you know when the work is done? What is your measure of success? When aligning your entire organization to a shared vision or North Star, you should adapt your strategic plan every 3-5 years, and align your annual plan to those strategic pillars. At EVOLVE to Lead, we believe that people from every level of the organization should be present in this planning, inclusive of partners and those they serve, in order to achieve long-term success. When you bring EVOLVE to Lead on for your strategic and annual planning, you will receive the following:
- SWOT analysis of current state to determine the gaps that should be focused on in the strategic and annual plan
- Detailed Strategic Plan that includes a vision statement, a mission statement, goals and objectives, a full action plan, and details on how often the strategic plan will be reviewed and updated.
- One-Page Strategic Plan infographic that includes 3-5 internal and external strategic pillars, the vision and values of the organization, and a strong impact statement that the organization can use as their North Star for the next 3-5 years.
Have you identified knowledge or skill gaps throughout your team or company? Have you or your manager defined an area of development that should be addressed in your Individual Development Plan? When organizations provide professional trainings tailored to their employee’s needs, they develop a deeper bench that operates more cohesively with stronger skill sets. EVOLVE to Lead’s professional development trainings will help raise the collective IQ of your organization by building evolutionary leaders that hold space for all of your employees, regardless of their identity or position of authority at the company. EVOLVE to Lead offers the following experiential professional development trainings to employee groups in 2-8 hour formats:
- Project Management for Beginners
- Defining Leadership
- Leading Together
- Building a High Performing Team
- Introduction to Change Management
- Leading Through Change
- Influencing Others
- Building a Network Map
- Conducting Effective Performance Evaluations
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- And more!