At EVOLVE to Lead, we continuously shape evolutionary leaders through leadership development, change management, and executive coaching. We approach leadership from a place of equity and anti-oppression, ensuring that all members of the organization feel empowered to lead. We aim to be the mirror where you ask yourself: am I an evolutionary leader?
Evolutionary leaders have a high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness and are skilled at keeping their egos in check. They realize that they aren’t the lone superhero of their organization, there to save the day – they know the importance of interconnectivity between all employees and that it takes the entire Justice League to cape up for the organization to succeed. At their best, evolutionary leaders are committed to the transformation of themselves, their team, and their organization. They are willing to listen deeply to all voices and fail forward as a team in pursuit of a higher vision. Are you ready to reflect on your journey, reveal opportunities for your growth, and reimagine what kind of leader you can be? Become an evolutionary leader with EVOLVE to Lead today.
Has it been difficult to implement change and get around seemingly endless roadblocks at your company? True change can only happen across an organization when everyone is on board. For people to fully adopt organizational change, they must be Aware that change is necessary, have the Desire to undertake it, possess the Knowledge and Abilities to implement it, and receive Reinforcement and Recognition along the way — otherwise known as the ADKAR method! When EVOLVE to Lead steps in to assist you with implementing change management at your organization, you will receive the following services:
- Coaching and communication support for those responsible for conveying or implementing organizational change
- Utilization of the ADKAR Method to meet people where they are across the change spectrum
As someone with many years of career-building under your belt, are you looking for one-on-one executive coaching to help you set and reach development goals, achieve heightened self-awareness, and improve your ability to lead and self-regulate? At EVOLVE to Lead, we coach senior executives along their personal and professional journey, helping them determine what needs to happen in order to actualize their highest selves. With our diversified experience across corporate, government, and nonprofit sectors, we understand the nuances within the cultures of each of these settings and the challenges that leaders face as a result of those structures. When you make EVOLVE to Lead your partner, you will engage in this executive coaching process:
- Individualized assessment from a variety of methodologies such as the DiSC assessment, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, or Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator.
- Individual Development Plan to be routinely reviewed on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis
- Dedicated ongoing one-on-one coaching, feedback, and support from your executive coach on a monthly basis
Are there some leaders that are stronger or weaker than others across your company? It is likely time to invest in a leadership development program that will provide new skills and fortify the collective intelligence of your organization. This has a much stronger impact than any individual manager or executive could alone. When investing in the leadership team as a whole, their collective IQ results in extraordinary capacity for coordinated action. At Evolve to Lead, we believe that leaders inspire other employees to be their best selves, regardless of their position of authority. This group training is most effective when leaders are co-developed. When Evolve to Lead provides leadership development, your organization will receive a 6-12 month leadership development plan including:
- Individualized Assessment from a variety of methodologies such as the DiSC assessment, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, or Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator to be given to all leaders in the development program
- 360-degree feedback from the assessments, a one-on-one interview, and meetings with other stakeholders to determine what gaps exist in their strengths and weaknesses
- Dedicated ongoing support from your leadership coach on a monthly basis